Welcome To Lazarus

Instead of a "BANG", humanity is passing away with the shuffling of dead feet, and hungry moans. Desperate men and women fight against the rising tide for the newly risen dead.Sometimes, though, the undead are not he most dangerous things out there. Civilization has failed the test; the only thing left is survival.

Lazarus is just one of many places where humanity holds on by a thread, and life and death come as easily as a roll of the dice.

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Dead Have Risen!

"Welcome To Lazarus" is my offerings from the world of Zombie Wargaming. Primarily, it'll be about war gaming a Zombie Apocalypse in miniature (read toy soldiers). Periodically, though, I'll throw some other things in, like books and movies, which serve a fodder of the gaming genre.

I mostly use Two Hour Wargames "All Things Zombies" rules, with some occasional "Ambush Z", by Ambush Alley Games, put into the mix. Personally, I like 15mm for my gaming scale, because you can simply fit more gaming into your space, and pocket book, with that scale. I do paint other scales, and if I could find someone that ran games in other scales, I'd definitely play.

Mostly, though, this blog is simply a way to stand up on the net and be an attention whore, screaming "HEY LOOK AT ME" at the top of my lungs. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Good blog, if you need links to other zombie related blogs let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome stuff. Cool to have another zombie gaming blogger around. Following.

    ReplyDelete