Welcome To Lazarus

Instead of a "BANG", humanity is passing away with the shuffling of dead feet, and hungry moans. Desperate men and women fight against the rising tide for the newly risen dead.Sometimes, though, the undead are not he most dangerous things out there. Civilization has failed the test; the only thing left is survival.

Lazarus is just one of many places where humanity holds on by a thread, and life and death come as easily as a roll of the dice.

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Coolest Zombie Mini...EVER!

I've been trying to set a schedule for releasing posts; I don't want to run thin on material.  I figure once a week is sufficient.  With that said, I absolutely have to share this right now, on the spot.  I have found the most coolest, best, outstanding zombie mini ever produced...at least by my low standards.  Introducing, from Wyrd Miniatures Malifaux line...wait for it...the Zombie Chihuahua!!!


I am sure that some, if not all, of you zombie aficionados  may have seen this one before.  I hadn't, until I ran across a post on the Cool Mini Or Not forum discussing it.  The price is a little steep, IMO, on the Wryd site; $7.00 for a 32mm scale Chihuahua.  Still, I am going to have to procure one, simply because this thing is awesome; even beating out Zombie Clowns!

6 comments:

  1. I know that one and I agree with you that it's awesome... BUT, as you said 7.00$ for a single 32mm Chihuahua is really much for me.... :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down boy!!!! Agree with Gnotta, a tad expensive, unless you play Malifaux (very tempted I must say...just for the hobby potential)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that has gone straight on my shopping list. I agree it is overpriced but it is such a cool mini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once had a boss that used to say, much to my chagrin, "Cool costs money", and this is a prime example :-)

    ReplyDelete